FINE DINING, ISLAND STYLE
Leaders in the world of gastronomy, the resort is home to award-winning restaurants and Ithaa, the world’s first undersea dining experience. Enhance your stay with private dining, intuitive service and our relentless determination to offer the best in luxury cuisine.
Changes to restaurant hours from 7th June -12th July 2019
- Vilu will be closed and Mandhoo will open for breakfast daily from 7.00-10.30
- The Wine Cellar will be closed. Alternatively, a three course degustation dinner will be available at The Cheese and Wine bar on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Mandhoo will be closed on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Sunset Grill and Ithaa will be closed on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Ufaa by Jereme Leung will closed on Saturdays and Wednesday.
- Maldivian Night will not take place during this period.
ITHAA UNDERSEA RESTAURANT
Dine in an aquatic wonderland in the world’s first undersea restaurant.
BEACH DINING EVENTS
Choose a lobster and champagne barbecue or set menu in your private setting.
UFAA BY JEREME LEUNG
Sample a contemporary menu, with inspiration from the distinctive provinces of China, presented by celebrity chef Jereme Leung.
Set on stilts above a coral reef, this al fresco restaurant showcases fresh seafood and meats prepared simply alongside a carefully crafted wine list.
MANDHOO SPA RESTAURANT
Set over the lagoon, Mandhoo features specially crafted menus designed to nourish and energize.
Show-stopping, ten-course Japanese dining under the stars.
VILU RESTAURANT & BAR
Dedicated to the art of food and wine pairing, featuring Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
THE QUIET ZONE
Exclusively for over 16s, enjoy all-day dining, or let our mixologist create a bespoke cocktail.
Take chill to the next level in this beach bar with nightly entertainment.
CHEESE & WINE BAR
The ultimate duo. Savor the world’s best cheeses coupled with fine wines.
The Maldives’ first underground wine cellar with unsurpassed private dining.
Eight buffet show-kitchens provide a culinary tour of the world for breakfast and dinner.